All library branches are now open. Visits look different than they did during pre-COVID-19 times. Learn more »
Everyone can use self-service print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities at the Main Library on the third floor and at Maze and Dole branches. Face coverings are required.
Print from anywhere & pick up your print job same day during open hours
Before you get started, it is important to note:
- Documents must be 25 pages or less to be printed.
- Because the system refreshes daily, print jobs submitted outside of the open hours for each library location will not print.
How to print
Inside the any library location
Anyone with a library card registered with the Oak Park Public Library can print from inside the Main Library or Maze and Dole branches by making a computer appointment and printing from a library computer. Learn about scheduling an appointment »
Remotely from your own device
- From your web browser:
Please note: Keep track of the user name/card number you enter when you submit your print job. You’ll need this to release your print job.
- By email:
- Log in to your email account.
- Forward an existing email or create and send a new email and attach the document you would like to print.
- Main Library
- Maze Branch
- Dole Branch
Pick up your print job
Visit the Main Library or Maze and Dole branches to retrieve your print job, same day during open hours:
- Sign into the station at the library location you sent your print job to:
- If you printed from a library computer or in a browser, enter the user name or library card number you used when submitting your print job.
- If you printed by email, enter your email account username. Example: If your email address is ABC123@gmail.com, enter ABC123 at the kiosk.
- Please note that if you are printing via email, the text of your email and the attachment will be received as separate print jobs.
- Follow the prompts to pay for and print your documents.
- Copy equipment is available on the Main Library’s third floor and at the Maze and Dole branches.
- Prices for printed copies:
- Scan equipment is available on the Main Library’s third floor and at the Maze and Dole branches.
- Send your scans via email or save to your USB drive or to OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Local and long-distance faxing is available.
- FedEx Office offers international faxing.