Get access to subscription-based resources that Google can’t offer
Your Oak Park Public Library card and PIN give you access to the online resources listed here.
- New! Don’t have a library card? Sign up now to get instant access »
- Questions about PINs? Read more about resetting PINs »
- New! Need help getting started? Watch the How to Library video series »
- Have a question? Contact us »
- Your privacy is important. Because our Confidentiality of Circulation Records and Institutional Data policies do not apply to the third-party vendors, we suggest you review the privacy statements for individual third-party vendors to decide if you agree to their terms »
FILTER BY TITLE
FILTER BY CATEGORY
The New York Times: full website access (from any Oak Park library location or from another location) & full-text article access: current (1980-present), online (2015-present) & historical with index (1851-2016)
Full website access details & instructions
Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews, and opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, and more. You must be 13 years or older to use this service. Users under 18 need parent or legal guardian permission to sign up. Available on iOS, Android, and in browser on laptop/desktop. Need help? Explore FAQs for iOS and Android devices.
How to access
- First-time users must create an account with The New York Times.
- Enter your email address and create a password or connect using an existing Google or Facebook account.
- Inside the library: enjoy unlimited access on any library computer or any device connected to the library’s Wifi.
Outside the library: request an instant digital access code to get 72 hours of full, off-site access. Once your pass expires, return to this page to request a new instant digital access code for another 72 hours.
- Questions? Contact us »