Public computers are available by appointment for anyone who has a library card registered with the Oak Park Public Library. Learn more about scheduling an appointment »
Need a library card? We can help! Learn more about getting a library card »
What to know about using a public computer
- Session limit: 60 minutes.
- Daily limit of one session per cardholder.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
- You will be assigned a specific computer to use.
- Available stations are spread out for physical distancing.
- Wipes and hand sanitizer may be available; we encourage you to bring your own.
- Mask required.