Wondering what to read or watch next? We’ve got you covered with selections handpicked by our librarians! Check out our top picks for November:
If you need a pick-me-up: Titles about making connections & celebrating life
If you want to pay tribute to National American Indian Heritage Month: Books with a focus on Native Americans
If you prefer to listen: New audiobooks
If you’re feeling inspired (or not): Titles to encourage creativity
Accessing thousands of ebooks and audiobooks is easier than ever!
With the Libby app by OverDrive, you can borrow digital books instantly from the library’s most popular digital collection—featuring 55,000 fiction and nonfiction titles. The app is available on iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows 10+.
- Listen to audiobooks on your Google Home or Amazon Echo or in the car with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
- If you prefer reading on your Kindle, Libby can send your library books to it.
- All your loans and holds are consolidated on a single shelf.
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab.
- Positions, bookmarks, and notes are kept in sync across your devices.
- Sample any book with a tap—nothing to download or delete.
- Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with read-along audio.